Saturday, July 12, 2008

My first blog!

Hi everyone! I figured I would start blogging and keep everyone up-to-date with the latest happenings of Elle Events. I just coordinated a wedding at the end of June with an amazing couple!! Dominique and David were not only a blast to be around, but it is so obvious these high school sweethearts were meant for each other. They were so sweet and it was great getting to be a part of their special day! Keep checking the website for pictures that are coming soon of the cute couple.
-Leslie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leslie - THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our daugther's wedding day (well, weekend really)the most special day for ALL of us! When my husband suggested hiring a wedding coordinator, I thought it would be unnecessary since I have planned many events, but I am SO GLAD that he insisted on it. I got to enjoy the wedding and didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! You listened, suggested a few things that made it even more special, and took charge while taking our wishes ALWAYS in consideration. You even took control when there was a little mess-up with the seating (my fault) and when the Rabbi wanted to start the ceremony while people were still being seated. Several guests have commented on how wonderful, friendly and helpful you and Jesse were. First of all, I would HIGHLY recommend hiring a wedding coordinator, and second of all - IT WOULD HAVE TO BE YOU! Thanks again and I can't wait to involve you in the next event (Did I tell you that I am planning on having a Senior Prom for my 50th birthday?)